Daily and Sunday Mass will be celebrated at 9am online via facebook live at Warren Catholic. You do not need to have a facebook account to watch the Mass. You can watch it live or at anytime during the day. Click on this link to be taken to Warren Catholic on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/warrencatholic
Spiritual Communion is a beautiful way of participating in the Body of Christ when you are unable to attend Mass. Remember that we are all his Body here on Earth and together we can overcome anything! Please use this link to some suggestions for Spiritual Communion
Stations of the Cross will be celebrated by at St. Mary of the Bay online on Fridays at 3pm during Lent. Click here to join in prayer, https://www.facebook.com/warrencatholic/. You can also pray the Stations of the Cross on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG5ayhY5IyI&feature=youtu.be
A Prayer to Combat the Coronavirus is available here https://ascensionpress.com/pages/a-prayer-to-combat-the-coronavirus-pandemic
The Diocese of Providence has helpful information and updates on efforts to help us all through this difficult time. Please visit https://dioceseofprovidence.org/covid-19-response.
To see or subscribe to an e-newsbulletin from the Diocese of Providence visit https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Updates-from-the-Diocese-of-Providence-during-the-COVID-19-Crisis.html?soid=1101165338248&aid=CS3vydiVz4Q.
Our office is closed for now but we will check phone messages and return calls as soon as possible.
No in person Masses are scheduled for the foreseeable future. Please be patient and keep checking here for updates.
Religious Education classes have been suspended for the foreseeable future. Families are asked to check email regularly for further information.
First Eucharist & Confirmation, which were scheduled for May 2 and May 3 respectively, are postponed due to the recent governmental extensions of the Social Distancing protocols. We will schedule new dates when we can, most likely in September or October. As always, parents will be notified directly by email. We look forward to celebrating these Sacraments with our parish families.
We rely on the generosity of our parishioners to pay our bills. So if you are in a position to continue contributing financially to our parish, please do so. You can use the link below to give online, or mail your donations to us. We also have a mail slot on the front door of the rectory on Luther Street. Thank you for helping us if you can.
Please pray for the health and safety of all our fellow citizens. Please be kind and patient with one another. By helping one another with charity and kindness we will come through these challenging days together!
Click on the Image to Give Online!
Readings for the week of April 5, 2020
- Sunday: Mt 21:1-11 / Is 50:4-7 / Ps 22:8-9, 17-18, 19-20, 23-24 [2a] / Phil 2:6-11 / Mt 26:14—27:66 or 27:11-54
- Monday: Is 42:1-7 / Ps 27:1, 2, 3, 13-14 [1a] / Jn 12:1-11
- Tuesday: Is 49:1-6 / Ps 71:1-2, 3-4a, 5ab-6ab, 15 and 17 [cf. 15ab] / Jn 13:21-33, 36-38
- Wednesday: Is 50:4-9a / Ps 69:8-10, 21-22, 31 and 33-34 [14c] / Mt 26:14-25
- Thursday: Chrism Mass: Is 61:1-3a, 6a, 8b-9 / Ps 89:21-22, 25 and 27  / Rv 1:5-8 / Lk 4:16-21
- s Supper: Ex 12:1-8, 11-14 / Ps 116:12-13, 15-16bc, 17-18 [cf. 1 Cor 10:16] / 1 Cor 11:23-26 / Jn 13:1-15
- Friday: Is 52:13—53:12 / Ps 31:2, 6, 12-13, 15-16, 17, 25 [Lk 23:46] / Heb 4:14-16; 5:7-9 / Jn 18:1—19:42
- Saturday: Vigil: Gn 1:1—2:2 or 1:1, 26-31a / Ps 104:1-2, 5-6, 10, 12, 13-14, 24, 35  or Ps 33:4-5, 6-7, 12-13, 20-22 [5b] / Gn 22:1-18 or 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 16:5, 8, 9-10, 11  / Ex 14:15—15:1 / Ex 15:1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 17-18 [1b] / Is 54:5-14 / Ps 30:2, 4, 5-6, 11-12, 13 [2a] / Is 55:1-11 / Is 12:2-3, 4, 5-6  / Bar 3:9-15, 32—4:4 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / Ez 36:16-17a, 18-28 / Ps 42:3, 5; 43:3, 4 [42:2] or Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6  or Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [12a] / Rom 6:3-11 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23 / Mt 28:1-10
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:34a, 37-43 / Ps 118:1-2, 16-17, 22-23  / Col 3:1-4 or 1 Cor 5:6b-8 / Jn 20:1-9 or Mt 28:1-10
Help Our Medical Professionals
The Mask Project - If you are interested in producing handmade medical masks for doctors, nurses and other personnel at Women & Infants Hospital please contact Karen Kennally, RN at [email protected] or 401-274-1122 x43594. Karen can provide more information on what is needed and how you can help. This effort is sponsored by Women & Infants Hospital and Care New England Hospital Corp.
Welcome to St. Mary of the Bay
St. Mary of the Bay Parish
645 Main Street
Warren RI 02885
Join us on FORMED
Check out this week's new content on Formed.
Click Here to go to formed.org and find St. Mary of the Bay Warren
- Father Doug Grant, Pastor
- Carol Silvia, Administrative Assistant
- Rev. Mr. John Pryor, Deacon
- Jan Francis, Facilities Manager
- Philip Beaulieu, Cemeteries Manager
- Carolyn Mello Pryor, Director of Religious Education
- Jean Oliver, Bulletin Coordinator
- Sandra Rainone, Finance Manager
- Sheila Zuccarello, Director of Music
We are not currently celebrating in person Masses. Please refer to the Important Information section of this site for links to the Mass and services on The Warren Catholic on facebook.