Welcome to St. Mary of the Bay
St. Mary of the Bay Parish
645 Main Street
Warren RI 02885
Come to me, all you who labor and are burdened,
and I will give you rest.
Bishop Tobin has issued directives regarding the resumption of public Masses in the Diocese of Providence. Please go to the Diocesan Website, Resuming Public Worship to better understand the changes and limitations you can expect.
Sunday Masses are now being celebrated at their normal times: 4pm Saturday, 8am and 10:30am Sunday. Please remember your MASK and enter by the Main Street doors. Our maximum capacity is 130 people.
Daily Mass will be celebrated in church at 8am, Monday through Friday.
The Diocese of Providence has helpful information and updates on efforts to help us all through this difficult time. Please visit https://dioceseofprovidence.org/covid-19-response.
To see or subscribe to an e-newsbulletin from the Diocese of Providence visit https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Updates-from-the-Diocese-of-Providence-during-the-COVID-19-Crisis.html?soid=1101165338248&aid=CS3vydiVz4Q.
Spiritual Communion is a beautiful way of participating in the Body of Christ when you are unable to attend Mass. Remember that we are all his Body here on Earth and together we can overcome anything! Please use this link to some suggestions for Spiritual Communion
A Prayer to Combat the Coronavirus is available here https://ascensionpress.com/pages/a-prayer-to-combat-the-coronavirus-pandemic
We rely on the generosity of our parishioners to pay our bills. So if you are in a position to continue contributing financially to our parish, please do so. You can use the link below to give online, or mail your donations to us. We also have a mail slot on the front door of the rectory on Luther Street. Thank you for helping us if you can.
Please pray for the health and safety of all our fellow citizens. Please be kind and patient with one another. By helping one another with charity and kindness we will come through these challenging days together!
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
PLEASE BE ADVISED that attendance will be limited to approximately 130 people at each Mass and you MUST wear a mask. (Those unable to wear a mask for health reasons are exempt from this requirement.)
Please enter by the main doors on Main Street. The church will be opened one-half hour before the beginning of each Mass.
Sunday Mass Schedule:
Vigil Mass, Saturday at 4:00
Sunday Morning at 8:00 and 10:30
Daily Mass Schedule:
Monday through Friday mornings at 8:00
- Father Joseph Upton, Pastor
- Carol Silvia, Administrative Assistant
- Rev. Mr. John Pryor, Deacon
- Jan Francis, Facilities Manager
- Philip Beaulieu, Cemeteries Manager
- Carolyn Mello Pryor, Director of Religious Education
- Jean Oliver, Bulletin Coordinator
- Sandra Rainone, Finance Manager
- Sheila Zuccarello, Director of Music
Click on the Image to Give Online!
Join us on FORMED
Check out this week's new content on Formed.
Click Here to go to formed.org and find St. Mary of the Bay Warren
Readings for the week of July 5, 2020
- Sunday: Zec 9:9-10 / Ps 145:1-2, 8-9, 10-11, 13-14 [cf. 1] / Rom 8:9, 11-13 / Mt 11:25-30
- Monday: Hos 2:16, 17b-18, 21-22 / Ps 145:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [8a] / Mt 9:18-26
- Tuesday: Hos 8:4-7, 11-13 / Ps 115:3-4, 5-6, 7ab-8, 9-10 [9a] / Mt 9:32-38
- Wednesday: Hos 10:1-3, 7-8, 12 / Ps 105:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [4b] / Mt 10:1-7
- Thursday: Hos 11:1-4, 8e-9 / Ps 80:2ac and 3b, 15-16 [4b] / Mt 10:7-15
- Friday: Hos 14:2-10 / Ps 51:3-4, 8-9, 12-13, 14 and 17 [17b] / Mt 10:16-23
- Saturday: Is 6:1-8 / Ps 93:1ab, 1cd-2, 5 [1a] / Mt 10:24-33
- Next Sunday: Is 55:10-11 / Ps 65:10, 11, 12-13, 14 [Lk 8:8] / Rom 8:18-23 / Mt 13:1-23 or 13:1-9