Summer Camp 2021
Sunday Mass Schedule:
Vigil Mass, Saturday at 4:00
Sunday Morning at 8:00 and 10:30
Sunday Evening at 6:00
Daily Mass Schedule:
Monday through Friday mornings at 8:00
Masks are required to enter the church and hand sanitizing stations are available at the doors. Please enter the church through the Main Street entrance.
[email protected] 6pm Sunday Mass
Click on the Image to Give Online!
In this difficult time...
Spiritual Communion is a beautiful way of participating in the Body of Christ when you are unable to attend Mass. Remember that we are all his Body here on Earth and together we can overcome anything! Please use this link to some suggestions for Spiritual Communion.
For a list of televised Masses in our area and beyond, click here.
We rely on the generosity of our parishioners to pay our bills. So if you are in a position to continue contributing financially to our parish, please do so. You can use the link below to give online, or mail your donations to us. We also have a mail slot on the front door of the rectory on Luther Street. Thank you for helping us if you can.
Please pray for the health and safety of all our fellow citizens. Please be kind and patient with one another. By helping one another with charity and kindness we will come through these challenging days together!
New Message Series
Join us at any of our weekend services to hear our message series, "Sight without vision"!
Monthly Holy Hour
First Wednesday of the Month
7pm in the Main Church
Readings for the week of May 2, 2021
- Sunday: Acts 9:26-31 / Ps 22:26-27, 28, 30, 31-32 [26a] / 1 Jn 3:18-24 / Jn 15:1-8
- Monday: 1 Cor 15:1-8 / Ps 19:2-3, 4-5  / Jn 14:6-14
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 [cf. 12] / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 [cf. 1] / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10  / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 [10a] / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 10:25-26, 34-35, 44-48 / Ps 98:1, 2-3, 3-4 [cf. 2b] / 1 Jn 4:7-10 / Jn 15:9-17