Welcome to St. Mary of the Bay
In this difficult time...
Spiritual Communion is a beautiful way of participating in the Body of Christ when you are unable to attend Mass. Remember that we are all his Body here on Earth and together we can overcome anything! Please use this link to some suggestions for Spiritual Communion.
For a list of televised Masses in our area and beyond, click here.
We rely on the generosity of our parishioners to pay our bills. So if you are in a position to continue contributing financially to our parish, please do so. You can use the link below to give online, or mail your donations to us. We also have a mail slot on the front door of the rectory on Luther Street. Thank you for helping us if you can.
Please pray for the health and safety of all our fellow citizens. Please be kind and patient with one another. By helping one another with charity and kindness we will come through these challenging days together!
Click on the Image to Give Online!
Join us on FORMED
Check out this week's new content on Formed.
Click Here to go to formed.org and find St. Mary of the Bay Warren
SMB Virtual Giving Tree 2020
Our Giving Tree is going virtual this year! Many families are experiencing a particular financial strain this year. Please help us provide a special Christmas for those in need. Please follow the link below and and sign up for any (or as many as you choose) of the listed gifts. Bring all unwrapped donations to the church narthex by December 13. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
We Welcome You to Sunday Evening Mass
Sunday Mass Schedule:
Vigil Mass, Saturday at 4:00
Sunday Morning at 8:00 and 10:30
Sunday Evening at 6:00
Daily Mass Schedule:
Monday through Friday mornings at 8:00
Please be advised that attendance is limited to 125 people per Mass. Masks are required and hand sanitizing stations are available at the doors. Please enter the church through the Main Street entrance.
Readings for the week of November 29, 2020
- Sunday: Is 63:16b-17, 19b; 64:2-7 / Ps 80:2-3, 15-16, 18-19  / 1 Cor 1:3-9 / Mk 13:33-37
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11  / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 [cf. 7] / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6 [6cd] / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1 and 8-9, 19-21, 25-27a [26a] / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 [1a] / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [cf. Is 30:18d] / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Is 40:1-5, 9-11 / Ps 85:9-10, 11-12, 13-14  / 2 Pt 3:8-14 / Mk 1:1-8